Improving the health of Pierce County infants and the people who care for them.
Perinatal Collaborative of Pierce County is a 501(c)(3) non-profit and is not a program of Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department. The Health Department convenes partners to improve perinatal health.
Who we are
Improve the health of Pierce County infants and the people who care for them.
- Provide opportunities to learn best practices to support infants and the people who care for them in our community.
- Promote networking among providers to increase coordination of services for perinatal populations.
What we do
Each quarter, we host a meeting to focus on topics relevant to perinatal care and services. Review our past meetings to learn about meeting topics.
PCPC comprises more than 1,000 people representing dozens of agencies including:
- MSS providers.
- Childbirth educators.
- Hospital and OB/GYN clinic doctors and staff.
- Doulas and midwives.
- Infant mental health specialists.
- Substance use treatment programs.
- Tribal members and affiliates.
Access info from past meetings and events.
Questions? Want to get involved?
Contact us at email@example.com.