Close this search box.
Close this search box.
  • Temporary Food Establishment Permit

    New requirement: Starting Jan. 1, 2024, food trucks and trailers must have L&I approval and insignia. You must provide a copy of your approval or a picture of the insignia applied to the mobile unit.

    Visit L&I’s website to learn more.

    Who needs a temporary food establishment permit?

    You need a temporary food establishment permit to sell, sample or give away food.

    • In 1 location up to 21 days in a row.
    • For 1 public event (like a fair or festival).

    You need a different permit if you change locations.

    How do I apply?

    How much will it cost?

    Check out our 2024 fees. Pay the right fee to avoid permit delays.


    Contact us at (253) 649-1703 or